Terms & Conditions
www.isi.net (the "Website") is a site operated by the Independent Schools Inspectorate ("ISI") of Cap House, 9-12 Long Lane, London EC1A 9HA (Company Number 06458829).
By logging in and accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of use. ISI may revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.
1. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content and design of the Website are owned by ISI or its licensors. Any reproduction of part or all of the contents, in any form, otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions is prohibited.
2. Subject to the conditions at clause 3 below, you may print or download extracts from the Website and share it with individuals within your institution or organisation for the following purposes only:
2.1 preparing your institution or organisation for ISI inspections, including the provision of internal staff training and carrying out self-evaluations and assessments; and
2.2 preparing yourself for and carrying out evaluations and inspections yourself on behalf of ISI.
3. Your use of the Website content is conditional upon the following:
3.1 with the exception of the uses expressly permitted in clause 2. above, no part of the Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose whatsoever;
3.2 with the exception of completing pre-inspection packages or evaluation surveys for ISI, you will not modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website;
3.3 you will not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio or any graphics featured on the Website separately from their accompanying text (if any);
3.4 you will not incorporate the content of the Website or any part of it in any other work or publication in any form whatsoever, unless you have been properly licensed to do so by ISI;
3.5 no part of the Website may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any other website or other form of public or private electronic retrieval system.
4. If you breach any of the above conditions, your permission to use the Website shall automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any extracts you have downloaded or printed from the Website.
5. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are reserved.